Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Om


Mr. #5 goes to the same yoga studio as me, so we agreed to meet up before class for a walk and then go to dinner after.  How could I say no to a date where I get to wear yoga clothes?

He is a whirlwind of positivity, upbeat, driven, determined, focused, curious and interesting. Spending time with him was was uplifting and inspiring.  There was no love connection, but while we were waiting for dinner I chatted up the guy behind me, who was adorable and intriguing.  Maybe he'll be Mr. # Something.  Stay tuned, my dear readers.

1 comment:

  1. I am curious about the love connection idea. Chemistry? Powerful physical attraction? Is that what we're talking about? Perhaps that comes over time, too. You are interested enough to go on the date, but… I'm not trying to be negative, just probing a little to understand, dearest amazing you.

    ReplyDelete