Sunday, January 8, 2012

....and, we're off!

Date #1 happened yesterday: coffee and conversation in Ferndale.  I give it two thumbs up! Coffee (I actually had artichoke tea) is a good first date because no one gets drunk and sloppy. Not that I would ever get drunk and sloppy on a first date, hmmmm.

Great things about Mr. #1: open and honest (as soon as he started talking about work, mentioned that he didn't pass the bar). A good listener (and we all know that's important for a motormouth such as myself). Had some insights about relationships (talked about how opposites might attract initially, but it's not always good for the duration). Asked great questions (my favorite: How did you get into that work?).

All in all, a rousing start to the year. I like to believe he gave me two thumbs up as well, since he asked me to go out again.

Finally-- I'm supposed to include a picture with each post.  Picture for this date is of my favorite footwear for first dates with gentlemen of unknown height; Mr. #1 (who has maybe an inch on me) approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment