Tuesday, January 24, 2012

love.com?


Inspired by two dear friends who met on eharmony and recently got engaged, I've been amping up my online dating efforts. I met up with Mr. #6, a match.commie, for a quick drink tonight.  His profile was instantly appealing because he seemed to know the difference between "your" and "you're" and didn't use a single "lol." We didn't fall into the weeks-long email trap, which I much appreciated-- who has time for that?!

He was very easy to talk to-- a good listener, interested in what I had to say, and also had good stories of his own.  Also: funny, smart, driven, outdoorsy, responsible. Weirdly, we had gone diving on the same remote island nobody's ever heard of within a few weeks of each other-- so he definitely meets my pro-travel criterion.

Two thumbs up. I predict we'll be seeing more of this one, readers. Stay tuned.

1 comment: