Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Time Flies, Part 2

Mr. 14 became Mr. 15 on Friday night. We went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Detroit. I was excited but exhausted and was secretly hoping I would get to be home at 9:00 to read and sleep. Alas, I enjoyed another marathon date with this guy.  4+ hours of dinner, political commentary, funny stories, sad stories, and my beverage of choice:



That's right, readers, no booze with this dude. He had a coke; he was getting up at 5AM on Saturday to run 18 miles or something ridiculous like that. I'm thinking he'll be a good influence on me.

He also has good manners: he left his phone on the table and explained that he had some kind of work drama and might have to take a quick call during dinner.  Nice, right?

I told Mr. Teetotaler Superathlete that I was leaving town for a month (it's true! I am!) and he promptly asked if we could get together again on March 31.  So, it looks like I'll get back into town with something lined up to start off the second quarter.  See y'all then!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like I will have to work even harder on being a bad influence on you upon your return.

    ReplyDelete