Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spontaneity

A lovely chain of events on Wednesday led to date #12.  This musical is all the rage these days, and Mr. #10 and I had talked about trying to get tickets.  So Wednesday morning on my way to the gym, a random neighborhood acquaintance offered me two tickets for that evening that he couldn't use. Imagine my delight when Mr. #10 (now Mr. #12) was available on such short notice to accompany me to the theater!

I made us dinner before the show:


(yeah, I'm fancy)

The performance was great, a really fascinating story and amazing energy. I had a really nice time with Mr. #12.  I feel really lucky to be getting to know someone so smart, multilayered, and funny who seems to be on the same wavelength as me on many things.  I don't think we have any spark, but I feel okay moving him in to the friend zone. It's always nice to have friends.

Onward...

No comments:

Post a Comment