Sunday, February 5, 2012

All New



Last night's date was a triumvirate of firsts for me.  My first hockey game (see above), a new (and awesome) restaurant, and complete, total honesty on this, my 8th date of 2012.

It was another marathon date with Mr. #4, who my attentive readers will recall as the friend of a friend I had a few drinks with on Martin Luther King day. I told him what I really and truly wanted (a tremendous, amazing love) and what I didn't want (a casual waste of head and heart space).  He's on the same page.  It's still unknown if this tremendous amazingness is going to transpire between us, but if nothing else I will have a new friend who is kind, attentive, engaged in the world, and knows my truth.

2 comments:

  1. That's my hometown team; my good buddy Butzlaff announces the games at Compuware Arena; good call! Did you enjoy the game?

    ReplyDelete