Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday the 13th: great day for a date



Friday was sunny and beautiful, and I'm not superstitious at all. Mr. #18 and I went for a walk by the river, my favorite place in Detroit.  It always makes me smile, but things have been going so well in my life this week that I scarcely need another reason to grin.

Mr. #18 is also new to town (newer than me, even).  He's a dog lover and has striking blue eyes. He is smart, adventurous, passionate about his work, happy in his life.  He's definitely quirky (I think some people use this word to describe me. It can be a very good thing.)   We also have somewhat similar backgrounds, which might be important.

Learned a very important lesson on this date... communication is a two-way street. And...onward

No comments:

Post a Comment