Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gold Stars

Date #40 tonight: wine in Burlington.  In keeping with the rule of only positive things in the blog...I am SO happy to be home!

Moving on...

I'm so appreciative of all the support from all my readers and my sweet friends.  One friend in particular has been very enthusiastic about this project and has now set me up with THREE different people. She definitely gets a gold star.

Would you like a gold star, too? Set me up with someone you'd want me to be with. I'm getting a little wary of online dating, especially after a dear old friend recently described it as "the land of broken toys." So I'm putting out a plea to my loyal readers to help me find my last 12 dates.

I have a lot of travel coming up, but would be delighted to go on dates in different cities, and am totally open to the idea of my big love being somewhere I don't necessarily live (location? just a detail, despite what many of you have to say...).

Here's my upcoming schedule:
October 11-20: Vermont
October 20-25: New York, NY
October 25-30: In transit-- contact me for details
October 30-November 21: New Orleans, LA
November 22-24: Williamsburg, VA
November 25-December 4: Detroit, MI
December 5-9ish: San Francisco, CA
December 10-22: Detroit MI

How about it, readers? Who wants a gold star?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I could be of service :) thanks for the gold star and the link ! Looks like you'll be a busy lady. I think I'm done setting you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be busy. How about settling down for 6 months and seeing what happens?

    ReplyDelete