Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Contestant in the "Weirdest First Date Activity" Category


Hi from New York! I got into town on Saturday and on Sunday met up with Mr. #41, a friend of a friend (gold star, friend!), for brunch. We had mediocre food but awesome conversation.  Talking to him made me even more excited than usual about my life. His life is also pretty awesome, but he admitted having not only brunch envy (I guess my omelette was less mediocre than his waffles) but life envy when I talked about my upcoming travels. He is a big traveler also, but currently consumed with that very New York activity, finding a new apartment.

Since his new apartment is going to be small, Mr. #41 had post-brunch plans to go Murphy bed shopping. And since we were getting along so famously, he invited me to come along while he visited this placeWeird? Maybe. Awesome? Definitely. Only in New York, kids.

2 comments: