Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dispatch from below the Mason Dixon

I'm still in North Carolina, and embraced it by going out with a real southerner. Mr. #32 is from Georgia but now lives here.  He's determined (has set and attained some pretty huge goals), self-aware, and, like me, a little obsessed with both physical fitness and general self-improvement. No chemistry, but I learned a little more about what I do and don't want.


Readers, I must admit, I am kind of losing steam for this project, while simultaneously gaining steam for work, yoga, and all the other things I do. My mama always said I would find  love when I least expect it, after all.  


Will you be very disappointed in me if I don't a) make it to 52 or b) find a big love this year? Any words of wisdom you'd like to share?

3 comments:

  1. Even if you aren't officially counting dates anymore, it seems that you might be more open to the possibilities around you after an experience like this one. If that is the case, then I think it would be just fine to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not one of us will be disappointed if you don't a) or b). We WILL be disappointed if you continue just for the sake of finishing. Life's too short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your mama is probably right. I love reading the blog mostly because you are writing and you are smart, funny & entertaining. I'm okay if you don't make it. As long as you are living a happy life.

    ReplyDelete